Tampa Airport to Bradenton
- Take the 275 South (signposted to St. Petersburg)
- Keep on the 275 South – you will go over the sunshine skyway. Stay on the 275 South until you see the exit for 19 South exit 5 – signposted Palmetto/Bradenton. Keep on this road. You will eventually go over a bridge towards Manatee Memorial Hospital (left hand side). Up to and through lights. Shortly afterwards take right lane – 41 South exit.
- Continue on this road which eventually bends to the right (the Sports Authority is on the left). Maintain right-hand lane – the two left hand lanes will turn off -you go straight on signposted 684 beaches. This leads you onto the main Cortez road.
- Keep going until you come to traffic lights with Applebees restaurant on the left-hand side. Go through lights, past Albertsons supermarket and take the next left at the Comfort Inn Suites sign.
- Go past Hampton Bay entrance to the end of the road.
- Turn left at T-Junction – 47th Street West.
- Go to the end of the road and turn left into 44th Street West.